This 2007 Pro Flex Pointe shoe by Grishko provides all the high quality features you have come to expect from Grishko 2007 Pro and more.
- The 2007 Pro Flex is a firm favourite for beginners.
- It is also an excellent choice for the more experienced dancer who needs new pointe shoes close to a performance and is running out of time to ‘break the shoes in’!
- The 2007 Pro Flex has a V -shaped vamp with drawstring.
- Like the 2007 Pro, the 2007 ProFlex also features a new noise reducing strip on the Pointe platform and on the sole under the toes.
- A new unique glue with latex has been used to give the box additional elasticity.
- The new box assembly slightly reduces the length of the stiff part of the vamp.
- Sound absorbing materials have been integrated into the pleats beneath the box to make the 2007 Pro Flexpointe shoe super silent.
- A more flexible material has been used for the inner sole to help save muscle energy while dancing.
- The 2007 Pro Flex is extremely flattering, supportive,flexible and lightweight.
Sizes: 1 to 8.5 ( including half sizes )
Width: X-very narrow to XXXX-wide
Shank: M (medium) & H (hard)
Matching ribbon is available and a mesh pointe shoe bag to keep your shoes in.
We also offer a pointe shoe darning service, see below. Please note that if you select this option we will notify you of the expected delivery date.