Capezio pointe shoes are part of a long lasting tradition dating back to 1887, when Salvatore Capezio created the very first American-made pointe shoe. Capezio learned how to make the best dance shoes by listening to dancers.
- The Glisse pointe shoe is designed for the slightly broader foot.
- It has a wide platform (the exterior flat end of the pointe shoe which allows the dancer to stand en pointe) for stability and a long vamp.
- This shoe has a U-shape front with an elastic drawstring.
- Available in european pink in three width fittings.
- If you order ribbons with these shoes we will sew them into your pointe shoes for you.
Widths: M – Medium, W – Wide, WW – Extra Wide
These shoes are in US sizes. A US size 4 would be a UK size 2, a US size 5 would be a UK size 3 etc
Matching ribbon is available and a mesh pointe shoe bag to keep your shoes in.
We also offer a pointe shoe darning service, see below. Please note that if you select this option we will notify you of the expected delivery date.