This 2007 Soft block shoe by Grishko has all the features of the 2007 Pointe shoe but has a 1/2 box to reduce the pressure on the forefoot.
- The 2007 soft pointe shoe is made with a drawstring.
- This soft pointe shoe is made specifically for those preparing for exams or pointe work.
- When preparing for pointe work it is strongly recommended to use a soft block / soft pointe shoe, to strengthen the foot and ankles.
- Also the foot can get used to working in the confined space of a Pointe shoe, therefore making the fitting of actual Pointe shoes easier as well.
- It is highly recommended that dancers use a Soft Pointe Shoe for 6 months before going onto pointe.
- The soft pointe shoe is sometimes called an exam shoe.
You can choose to have the ribbons sewn into your soft pointe shoe just by adding ribbon to your order.
- Sizes: 1 to 8 including half sizes
- Four Width Fittings: X – Very Narrow, XX – Narrow, XXX – Medium, XXXX – Wide
- Ribbons available
- Darning Service
This Soft Pointe shoe cannot be used on pointe.
Matching ribbon is available and a mesh pointe shoe bag to keep your shoes in.
We also offer a pointe shoe darning service, see below. Please note that if you select this option we will notify you of the expected delivery date.