This Fouette Soft block shoe by Grishko has all the features of the Fouette Pointe shoe but has a 1/2 box to reduce the pressure on the forefoot.
- The Fouette soft pointe shoe has a ‘V’ shaped vamp, giving the foot a nice line.
- This shoe is made specifically for those preparing for exams or pointe work.
- When preparing for pointe work it is strongly recommended to use a soft block / soft pointe shoe, to strengthen the foot and ankles.
- Also the foot can get used to working in the confined space of a Pointe shoe, therefore making the fitting of actual Pointe shoes easier as well.
- It is highly recommended that dancers use a Soft Pointe Shoe for 6 months before going onto pointe.
- Soft pointe shoes are sometimes called soft blocks or exam shoes.
You can choose to have the ribbons sewn into your soft pointe shoe just by adding ribbon to your order.
- Sizes: 1 to 8 including half sizes
- Four Width Fittings: X – Very Narrow, XX – Narrow, XXX – Medium, XXXX – Wide
- Ribbons available
- Darning Service
This Soft Pointe shoe cannot be used on pointe.
Matching ribbon is available and a mesh pointe shoe bag to keep your shoes in.
We also offer a pointe shoe darning service, see below. Please note that if you select this option we will notify you of the expected delivery date.