The 2007 Soft pointe shoe by Grishko has all the features of the 2007 Pointe shoe but has a 1/2 box to reduce the pressure on the forefoot.
- The 2007 soft pointe shoe is made with a drawstring.
- Specifically designed for dancers preparing for pointe work.
- Using a soft pointe shoe helps to strengthen the foot and ankles.
- Also the foot can get used to working in the confined space of a Pointe shoe, therefore making the fitting of actual Pointe shoes easier as well.
- It is highly recommended that dancers use a Soft Pointe Shoe for 6 months before going into pointe shoes.
- Soft pointe shoes are sometimes called exam shoes or soft blocks.
Matching ribbon is available. You may also consider buying a mesh pointe shoe bag to keep your shoes in.
You can choose to have ribbons sewn into your soft pointe shoes just by adding ribbon to your order.
- Ribbons available
- Darning Service
- Ribbon Sewing Service
We also offer a pointe shoe & soft pointe shoe darning service, see below.
*Please note that if you select this option we will notify you of the expected delivery date.