Soft pointe shoe – Fouette by Grishko.This soft pointe shoe has all the features of the Fouette Pointe shoe but has a 1/2 box to reduce the pressure on the forefoot.
- The Fouette soft pointe shoe has a ‘V’ shaped vamp.
- V shaped vamp gives the foot a nice line.
- Specifically for those preparing for exams or pointe work.
- It is strongly recommended to use a soft pointe shoe to prepare for pointe work.
- Using soft pointe shoes strengthens the foot and ankles.
- The foot get used to working in the confined space of a Pointe shoe.
- It is highly recommended that dancers use a Soft Pointe Shoe for 6 months before going onto pointe.
- Using soft pointe shoes makes the fitting of actual Pointe shoes easier.
- Soft pointe shoes are also called soft blocks or exam shoes.
You can choose to have the ribbons sewn into your soft pointe shoe just by adding ribbon to your order.
Matching ribbon is available and a mesh pointe shoe bag to keep your shoes in.
- Darning Service
- Ribbons Available
- Ribbon Sewing Service
We also offer a pointe shoe darning service, see below. Please note that if you select this option we will notify you of the expected delivery date.